Committed to school improvement through quality instruction, curriculum and assessment
The Curriculum Department supports the teaching and learning process by providing quality instructional materials, professional development to teachers and other staff, and coordination of state and district assessment and testing.
Our professionals provide the following services:
- Research and help select textbooks and instructional materials.
- Implement curriculum that is aligned with state standards.
- Develop information systems that record, measure, and assess student learning.
- Act as a resource for current research and best practices and programs.
- Coordinate professional development.
- Consult with educators on district, state and federal requirements including the Smarter Balanced Assessment (SBA), Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) and the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
MAIN PHONE NUMBER
Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum, Assessment and Professional Development
Director of Assessment and Professional Development
K-12 Language Arts Coordinator
K-12 IT Coordinator